Friday, October 31, 2008

Sweet Coop Turns 1



Okay I get that Coopers ACTUAL birthday was August 20th...so like 2 months ago but I would suck as a mom if I didn't have photos from Coop's big day! Coop had a water party complete with 2 kiddie pools, waterballoons, and a sprinkler ball. We let Coop eat his own cake and as you can see by the pictures... he was a fan. We had lots of kids come play and help Coop eat his birthday cake. It took us forever to get this dude clean and his highchair was a disaster! Small price to pay to see your one-year-old in pure birthday cake bliss! Loved it!











1 comment:

Janelle said...

AMELIA! I can't tell you how excited I was to see your blog link on Bob & Christi's! How completely lame is it that blogs are my contact to family and friends?! With school, work and mommyhood (love it!), life has been pretty crazy. Check out our blog for an update...can't wait to hear more about your adorable family of 4! Congrats on little Chase, and Cooper is a stud. You are one hot mama!