Monday, January 4, 2010

Chase Turns One!


Okay so Chase's birthday was actually 2 months ago (November 8th)...get off my back, it was a busy holiday season! Despite his expression here I think the big guy really enjoyed his birthday (and I promise he wore clothes)! I sent out Rubber duckies as invitations and one of my friends thought it was a toy for her new baby and missed the party! If you are getting something wierd in the mail guys it's probably from me! We had duck cupcakes (thanks no fuss fabulous!) and duck prints leading through the house and I let the kids fish ducks out of the pool for prizes. Does it get any better than that? NO! Chase was ready for
his nap before we got to his presents so we opened those later...thanks everyone for coming he loved it! Chase you're gettin' so big!


1 comment: