Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Coop Can Almost Speak English...

Our little coop has been working on his vocab and here are a few things he can say...

Pitt - EE - Poo = peek-a-boo (obviously)

Pie - Yo = Flower, grass and on special occasions trees

pem = pet him... referring to any animal he sees or even hairy people get the pem

milt = milk...I don't have the heart to tell him its a k not a t.

saw = chase...which is better than at the beginning when chase was the same word as cheese and geese.

beep, beep = which means put my milk in the microwave because I like it warm!

fip - fop = flip flop of course which is just in time for summer :)

Pee = please

diaper = diaper

diaper = sprinkler... so it makes our walks interesting when he is pointing at peoples sprinkers saying diaper

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Love the little talking buddy! I love how they create their own little language that a lot of times only we can understand! Miss your guts.

Lisa said...

Beep, Beep is my fav. What a smart kid!

The Anderson's said...

Ha! I love these!