Saturday, July 4, 2009

dawn does des moines

When you have had it with the midwest and you are going to scream if you see another corn field your best friend comes to town and makes everything okay! Dawn flew into Chicago where I picked her and her two hot girls up and we did what any normal human would do after an entire day of traveling for her and a 5 hour drive for me... head to IKEA! After a hot new spice rack, rugs and a clock we headed home where we relaxed the next several days. We went to the Blank Zoo where the kids had a freakin' blast!


At the zoo with the Giraffes...apparently Brandon was about their same height!




The boys loved the petting zoo and even though this cow was plastic they didn't seem to mind!



I'm pretty sure there were monkeys behind us at some point...playing hard to get in the photo...


We went to a water park and we did our best to perfect our tans! Dawn and Brandon cheered me on after I finished my 20K (12.4 miles)called the Dam to Dam! It was such a great time! Though I have no photographic proof I promise Dawn was here! AND I LOVED

2 comments:

Tates said...

What the picture.... I love your blog you seriously out did yourself. I love the beach pictures amazing. You might have the hottest family on the planet. All I have to say, Des Moines has NEVER had it so good!!!!! Love ya miss ya move back here so I can play with you everyday. You know you want to you.

Grant Family said...

So cute! =)